Sunday, July 5, 2009

Sunday Late Edition

Its been another crazy week and I haven't posted as often as I would have liked. Here is the basic update of things happening in our world. Andy's baseball team made it to the championship game but ended up losing the game, which we aren't complaining about . We are pretty dang pleased we made it to the championship game ;o)

The baby coon we rescued had to be released, he managed to cross over into the rabbits cage, and although he did them no harm, he looked like he could snap at any given minute.

Alex decided not to go to epilepsy camp this summer, the epilepsy foundation moved it farther away from home and he wasn't willing to be that far away for a week. We learned from last years camp that he really enjoys horses. We have been scratching our heads trying to figure out how to use that to our advantage. I have enough yard that I could have a horse for him, but I'm not willing to make that big of a commitment to such a large animal. What I came across is a horse farm only a few miles from me that specializes in horse riding and training kids with disabilities such as epilepsy and aspbergers . Eureka! He is going in tomorrow evening for his intake appointment. Programs like this give me incredible hope.
The 4th of July was gone in a heartbeat, we spent our day at Brian & Diane's , cooking out, playing corn hole, and basketball, letting the kids run rampant!

The next few weeks should slow down a bit , Alex will still be with his bowling league Wednesday nights, Andy has one more tournament to play in ,the boys have swimming lessons and we will have our big after party for the baseball team on the 25Th.

No , there isn't any earth shattering news to blog about, Just my life unwinding one day at a time

No comments: