Sunday, July 19, 2009

Wahoo ! Its Over!

Yes, the season is over! I really do enjoy watching Andy and Aaron play baseball, but there comes a times where I'm over it. Andy's team made it to the championship but ended up losing, I'm still so doggone proud of them! Andy also finished up the all star tournaments this weekend and yes, they lost every game they played, but again... darn proud! Andy has thread marks from a pitch that hit his elbow today , he is wearing that wound like a badge of honor.
Today was also the end of the season party for Aaron's baseball team, Aaron's coach would like to bump him up next year to the minor leagues instead of coach pitch. Ummm... NO. Aaron will be 8 in October but he only weighs 40 pounds soaking wet! We are talking about 9-10 year old boys pitching to my little man. The thought makes me cringe! Other than that conversation, we had lots of good food and let the kids run rampant, they needed that .
If anyone is wondering how Alex's horse experience went, it was awesome. He was on the BIGGEST horse I've ever seen in my life, I had my camera but ... didn't have the nerve to snap a pic... the horse's name was trigger... wonder if that means anything.... Next time though I will take some pics, I think Alex is a natural on a horse.
Now, we just have Andy's end of the year party to host next Saturday , I'm looking forward to more good food, some cornhole, a bonfire, and just plain relaxing!
I'm in complete denial that school starts in about a month. YIKES!

No comments: