Sunday, June 28, 2009

Things I Think About

At 2am , I'm sleepless yet again ... so as I sit and let my mind idle , I have decided to jot down a list of things I wonder about or think about often ... very random ...

  • if you knew your friend was being cheated on by his/her spouse , would you tell them?
  • why do people work so hard on making their lives *look* good when they are miserable? this one really bothers me, its like living a lie...
  • religion is incredibly powerful - good & evil -
  • who are we to judge Michael Jackson?
  • where are parents these days? society has gone mad...
  • why does have Alex have seizures? ( medically speaking I know ) I am looking for a deeper understanding
  • forgiveness is difficult, painful , and beautiful
  • I need to go back to school
  • is it possible to be satisfied? or are we as people always striving for something *more *?
  • if you don't have trust, you have nothing
  • how do you tell an adult to stop whining, and feeling sorry for themselves?
  • why do I feel so guilty every night while I'm laying in bed, mentally paging through the days activities and feeling like I missed those moments with the boys , that I can't have back!
  • why are the words * I'm sorry * so difficult to say and mean
  • why is adoption so difficult ? yet we as a society will give back someones kids that is verbally , emotionally , and physically abusive.

well that's just a sampling of what flys through my mind constantly, I'll try to catch some zzzz's , as its almost 3 AM .

No comments: