Monday, June 22, 2009

Fathers Day



Ok, so I'm a little late posting on the subject of fathers day but I had excellent reasons, honestly. The boys and I conspired to kidnap Doug for the day , doing things that Doug likes to do. Soooo. We woke him up early Sunday morning and made him shower and throw some clothes on , jump in the car and drive us to an unknown destination. I hid the GPS in my lap and turned down the volume so he couldn't hear, but kept it to where I was sure I knew where we were headed. Our destination was Hocking Hills State Park, its amazing , really that's not quite strong enough of a word and one day isn't nearly enough to take it all in, we will be going back ...soon~! We were climbing through rocks, up the hills, through the caves, playing in waterfalls.... it was entirely to much fun , and believe me, I never thought I'd enjoy all that hiking but it was extraordinary! I'll post some of the better pics , and if you want to see more head over to my facebook ;o) oh yeah.... andy has a completely cheesy smile, he really doesn't normally look like his teeth are like horse teeth... LOL




No comments: