Thursday, April 16, 2009

nothing much

Well I've certainly slacked in my blogging haven't I? I wish I had some mind boggling mind news to put forth but alas I do not. We are just struggling through the last few months of school . Deciding which route to take with Alex next year... keep him at home... or send him on to high school. Putting together the final plans of our annual beach vacation, and yes baseball for Andy and Aaron. Alex's bowling league will be starting up in May ... its crazy time in JoAnn Land!
Alex should be getting his braces off very soon, which means Andy is on deck for his " grill " . We are seeing a new doctor with Alex next Friday and hopefully it will explain some of his behaviors...and we will know how to help him ! we shall see! I have high hopes! but for now, I'm going to keep envisioning myself on the beach , pina colada in hand , that alone will pull me through.... ;o)

No comments: