Saturday, April 11, 2009

and he is back !

I don't know if I mentioned last week that Alex was going with my dad and some buddies from work to Florida to do some wild boar hunting. They left early Sunday morning and drove most of the way , stopped over in upper Florida for the night. After finally making it to the camp ... I think everyone had a really good time! Alex shot 3 pigs , had the chance for some turkeys but I think he was pretty focused on getting the big p.i.g. . He came home with some really good Alligator pictures but not so good pig pictures! Go Figure! They stayed so far out in the wilderness that it literally took a certain body position at just the right time to get cell phone reception . We had some interesting conversations .... LOL. Alex did very well ! I'm pretty proud of him - he did have a mild case of homesickness but he worked it out and only had about 2 major seizure episodes! My dad handles Alex like a pro when he has those so I knew I had nothing to worry about ! They have a pretty tight relationship and look after each other! So the silence is broken here at home ... isn't it strange how adding a teenager into the mix stirs the pot up?! Ya gotta love those teen years.... right?! Its good to have him home again , mouth and all!

No comments: