Monday, March 9, 2009

This past week...

As you can tell from my previous post, my week started out by letting go of my dog. Unfortunately it only got crazier! Seems like bullying is a major problem at our Junior High and I'm completely done dealing with it. I'm tired of talking to teachers and principals , I'm ready to find some parents and tear into them. I'm not saying my boys have halo's , but if I ever find out my boys are talking trash like some of these other kiddos ,I would be up someones arse ( thanks for the word Delilah ;P ) Andy and Aaron haven't had to deal with to much yet, but Alex on the other hand has had his fill! He is an easy target for those weaker kids who make themselves feel better by putting others down. He's quiet , he has seizures that kids love to make fun of ( I blame the parents for this lack of compassion! ) and he has never fought back. I have granted him full permission to kick some arse and take names if it continues. Some of the things that have happened could certainly result in some charges being pressed against some people, and I intend on going straight for the jugular if there is even one more incident.

The kicker is that we don't have a terrible school system , its a clear and complete lack of supervision and leadership in the Junior High , and huge lack of parental guidance. Its completely normal to see 12-16 year olds wandering the little streets of our tiny town at all hours of the night. WHERE ARE THE PARENTS?~ I can't even say more . I'm beyond frustrated.

Other than the above rant, the week was status quo with the exception of Aaron having a 104.3 fever and ending up in the ER for hours only to leave with a Popsicle and wacky doctor telling me he is fine - nothings wrong. UGH! Every single time I take him in the ER , I swear I won't do it again and yet I end up there . When will I learn? so we are battling this fever until his pediatrician in Wooster is in to actually take a look at him. Yikes, I hate fevers!

This coming week will be better ,even if its 1 am and I'm sitting here awake and blogging making sure Aaron's fever doesn't get all kooky again. ah yes.... life is good ;o)

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Stay positive!
I just learned yesterday that there have been guns brought to our Jr high. I hope they get that place cleaned up by the time my boys get there! Speaking of where kids parents are...I was in Orrville Saturday night around 8 and there was a bunch of kids hanging out at the CVS. These kids couldn't have been older than my boys! What is wrong with people?