Monday, February 2, 2009

lists

Lists - I am all about lists . I am the queen of lists I have lists for eveything you could imagine ! If it doesn't make it on my list ... its not going to be taken care of , remembered, thought of ...etc.
So I've decided to make yet another list of 100 things - big- things that I need to accomplish, work on , and motivate me!
1- organization - you would think a crazy list lady would be organized... wrong...
2-find a church that doesn't freak me out and go
3-financial awareness! With Dougs job at Luk being so unstable ... I'm going to be a crazy penny pinching lady!
4-fit a family vacation plan into that crazy money pinching scenario
5-introduce my boys to Uncle Dick from West Virginia
6-have another baby - wish my mommy horomones would knock it off!
7-go to the gym , I have a membership ... unused....
8-let go of the past or portions thereof
9-teach my kids compassion and humility
10-spend more time on my front porch
11-spend less time worrying
12-learn to breathe
13-learn to say NO
14-go to Las Vegas
15-make better meals - what a challenge when your constantly on the fly!
16-work on self esteem with the boys
17-build a deck in my backyard
18-learn how I can contribute to animal shelters
19-drink less pop --more water
20-foster parenting - intrested in it
21-patience - I need tons
22-remember to charge my phone
23- remember where all the chargers are for Ipods, and game systems
24-go on an african safari - thats a total dream for me
25-quit yelling
26-go to washington dc
27-dispel racism when it comes in my path
28-sit down and acutually watch movies with my family
29-let go of the bitterness in me
30-finish my degree
31-visit my friend Cindy in NC
32-being positive
33-overcoming my social phobia's
34-invite friends over
35-work on Alex's seizures-- less is better!
36-start an epilepsy support group in this area
37-debunk all the mental health myths
38-a coach bag would be nice
39-to take my sister on vacation
40-plant a garden this year
41-get a ginourmous bathtub
42-learn to laugh more
43-read all the books I've been meaning too
44-release the anger
45-camping- somewhere wild and wooly
46-teach Alex that siezures do not define him
47-stop letting people walk all over me
48-encourage doug in his journey
49-finish moving Alex to the basement
50-take andy fishing more often
51- picnics - lots of picnics
52-buy more flip flops - they make me happy ;o)
53-stop procrastinating
54-I'm going to be a ray of sunshine !!!!
55- simplify my world -give away what I don't use
56-clip my mothers toe nails .... because I'm just that nice...
57-stop the bickering between the boys - and teach them to appreciate each other
58-I'm letting bygones be bygones
59- trying very hard to not pass judgement on people
60- I would love to meet up with the ladies of Orange County
61- pretty sure thats not going to happen LOL
62-I'd like to be more aware of people around me that I can help -
63-pick my own blueberries
64-own a motorcycle
65-visit new york city
66-teach my boys to be positive and keep going after their dreams
67-to finish up all the projects started a year ago
68-I would like to have a prison outreach program
69-to meet Stacey and Clinton
70-learn to find the silence to center and gather myself
71- learn who I am - I'm an evolving person ;o)
72-like to teach the boys about daddy's side of the family .....
73-a good cup of coffee and some quiet time
74-yoga - its on my list already
75-I'm going to stop letting the little crap get me all worked up!
76-I will thank god for something everyday
77- and I will teach that to the boys also!
78-learn to grow old gracefully
79-brush up on some computer courses
80-clean out the garage
81-embrace change
82-spend more time listening
83-be more adventorous
84- get back my mojo
85-build a snowman
86-get a picture of the doves that live on my house
87-be a strength to someone would may be feeling down
88-be a better friend
89-relax and have fun with the boys
90-teach the boys to believe in themselves
91-find my sense of humor again ....
92-learn to live in the moment
93-take an entire day all to myself to do whatever I want
94-create a calm enviorment in this house ...
95-learn to wake up in a good mood
96-say I love You's much more often
97-stand stronger in my convictions
98-learn to trust
99-stop being so grumpy
100-Amen

No comments: