Monday, January 26, 2009

25 Randoms about me

Someone tagged me on Facebook but I thought I would repeat this here even if most of you probably know these things, it saves me thinking about what to write :)

Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged . You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you
My rule: I don't tag others so if you feel like participating, go ahead and tag yourself for me.]


1- I started school for Criminal Justice a while back and promptly stopped after a few symesters - I now sell guns --- Does anyone see the irony?

2-Siezures are evil, I'd give or do anything to find a cure for Alex.

3-I love laundry detergent, any kind - I like the smells and watchin it swish through the washer.

4-I expect animal control to show up at my doorstep at any moment. I can't seem to turn away any needy animals. Its like the critters know my adress!

5-I have a very strange belief regarding religion that most people don't understand

6- I drink large amounts of Coffee . daily. Its. Good.

7-I'm in love with the ocean , its the most amazing place on earth to be . PERIOD.

8-This is the first year I Voted ...EVER... and I loved it!

9-I love my tattoos- I'm looking for #4

10-I live an hour away from my besties and that stinks!

11-Fall is the best time of year

12- Ice Cream is my biggest weakness

13- I get really weird in social situations. can't explain it . Just happens.

14-Alex takes more time in the bathroom primping than I do.

15-I would love to have my nose pierced. Nothing huge, just a tiny sparkly to sit there on my nose. We Will See.

16-just because you can find people on myspace and facebook.... doesn't mean you should.

17-I want my youth back

18- I sleep with a fan on year round

19-I collected tons of Archie comic books growing up

20-I like my house, its inexplicable- but I do

21-forgiveness is difficult . Very Difficult.

22- Italian foods are my faves

23 -books are my escape

24-Doug loves me and i can't figure out why

25- I like my life- I'd tweak a few things - but in all
life is good.

No comments: