Sunday, January 4, 2009

Lucy


I did it , I caved! I brought home a basset hound puppy for Andys 10th birthday . The logical side of me could not be reasoned with . Andys persistance for a basset hound couldn't be quelled any longer. There was nothing and I mean nothing that would have been as special as this puppy - not the newest ipod - not a stack of new video games, cash, nothing.( all which I would have preferred since none of the above need to be housebroken ). I'll admit I'm just as in love with this little girl as Andy . Lets hope Andys entusiasm for her lasts more than a few days. Oh yeah - Andy named her Lucy after I refused to let him name her Beyonce ;o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lmao@Beyonce!!! Too funny! Welcome to the blogging world :)
I've had an online blog for probably the last 5 years and it really is an outlet.
---Nikki