Monday, October 26, 2009

How its been going...

October has just zipped by without me even blinking. I don't think there has been a single weekend that hasn't been crammed with things to do and places to go. I'm honestly exhausted more then I even thought possible. Work has been busy , enough that I have overtime . That's not something I should be complaining about except that there is so much at home that gets neglected.
Helping Alex with his online school has been like shoving a hundred hot dogs in my mouth and swallowing without chewing. Odd comparison but some days I feel like I am choking on schoolwork with him. I've decided it was the best choice for him, but I have to desperately grasp to find the sunny side up for me. I keep reminding myself its not about me.
I've come to the conclusion that there are some real idiots on eBay. I listed our pop up camper on eBay twice, had someone drive from Tennessee to Ohio only to back out of it because he failed to read the description. The second time , my purchaser was from Kansas and couldn't figure out why I couldn't ship it. REALLY?! I could hardly even justify any answer for that one. Third time must be a charm, my buyer was from Ohio and came to pick up it yesterday and happy as a clam!
Keeping in the spirit of doing new things this year, I went to my first haunted house with Alex, Doug, my niece and nephew. I perhaps had a bit much alcohol trying to calm my nerves , and promptly peed my pants the entire way through it. I don't mind though, I haven't laughed and screamed so much in my entire life.
There is just one more weekend left in October, with any luck we will be hiking through Hocking Hills next weekend trying to soak up all the last bits of sunshine we can! I just need to find the right cruising altitude so that I'm not outside my head with busy-ness!

No comments: