Saturday, May 2, 2009

Baseball Shmaseball!



Aaron's baseball season is off and running! He is doing excellent this year, he has hit the ball every time he has been up to bat so far! He actually made it home in the first game! I can't seem to find small enough baseball pants though... these are extra small and they still just hang on him. I'm not sure what he is doing in the top picture, he is on second base and looks like his hand is in his mouth or something... I do have to say I'm very sick of the other people at the games complaining that he is to small to play or fussing because of his size, he is the exact age as the rest of the team . Complete and utter baseball B*tches! Its way to early in the season for me to be this irritated. Andy has had his first two games cancelled so they won't be playing until Monday. Watch for pictures ;o)

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Nice pictures!
I'm a baseball B*tch! I go to the games to make fun of the other parents, not the kids! LOL