Monday, November 7, 2011

Before & After

I know, I've been gone awhile. I've changed my blog name, and have so much to write about. I can't possibly have the right words for this first post. The first picture is Alex before his new medications, and the bottom picture is after. (Notice the hope painting in the background). Alex has gone 2 months seizure free. He's back!!! He is the little (grown) boy that we all knew before seizures came and stole him. His eyes are ALIVE with life. Alex had been up to 8 medications without results, we dropped 3 medications, increased one and added a new one. This is the result! Are you kidding me?! I never let myself even dream that we could have 2 months seizure free. I never gave up hope, but I never teased myself with possibilities either... Alex's new doctor has given our family Alex back. There just aren't words..






No comments: