Saturday, March 27, 2010

out of the norm

Have you ever scrolled down the computer screen to fast and the perfect picture became nothing but colored streaks down the screen? Its like it all made sense and then something distorted the screen and it isn't at all what it should have been. Thats a funny way of saying how I feel about my world at this point. I have had some amazing moments of clarity in the last year. Maybe I've forgotten what its like to roll with the punches because there hasn't seemed to be any breaks between them. I have so much to be thankful for but wow I sure could use a break. I think its high time to forget about how people think I should be living my life. To finish off this short little post ...karma is a bitch! I have had to eat some in the last few months... but its ok..

No comments: