Thursday, December 24, 2009

Thoughts

So its officially Christmas eve, I just returned from my second trip from wal mart . I get so confused with this time of year. I always wonder why people don't celebrate friends and family but once a year . Why is Christmas the only time we have baking festivals and way to many social activities to actually attend? I'm not a scrooge, I love Christmas time. I just wish people would make it a point to show gratitude and humility throughout the year. Seems strange to me to see all the people out in the stores milling around for something, anything . They almost seem desperate , not happy and downright miserable. I don't ever want to reach that point . Even though this last month and majority of the last year has been a test to my sanity, I want to be sure that I don't forget the reason for the season the rest of the year. Very cliche , but that's whats on my mind this Christmas eve.

No comments: